Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tick Tock Tick Tock The Mouse Ran Up The Clock

With time running out here's a quick update on my BOYL progress.

I've got these guys started:


 and been distracted by these:


I've never been entirely happy with the paint job I did on the robes of the original 12 or so I painted up and been frustrated trying to emulate the paint job on later unit additions so I've re-undercoated the robes on all of them and I'm planning on re-painting them over the next couple of days.

I also bought a lump of blue foam to work on my earthworks/hole. I've given it some careful thought and the only way I can think of to make something that looks vaguely realistic is to have a hill to create an entry/exit point. If I don't then I can't really make anything that looks like it's going downwards.

Time will tell if I can make it look acceptable!

Post a Comment

0 Comments