It is neither wet nor fine today but something in between. I needed to put the hood up on my anorak on both my walks with Tess and I could hear the rain pattering lightly on the top of my hood and yet holding out my hand to the elements I could barely feel a spot of rain. The sun has not put in an appearance and the cloud and slight rain has meant that I can at least defer watering newly planted plants until tomorrow.
After the driving to Hawes and the busy day yesterday I am, on the advice of my Physio, taking it easy today. I started out quite busy, going into town to do various errands. Meeting W by accident meant that we stopped for a coffee which was pleasant, but then I still had trousers to take to the dry cleaners and a magazine on gardening to buy at the Newsagent. By that time I was tired so I have deferred garden shopping until Monday when there will be less folk about.
My Physio gave me a stern talking to about giving my brain too much information to process in a day and as a result feeling tired on the next day. I am sure she has a point so I have listened to her and now I just hope I can keep it up.
Have you all noticed the May Blossom this year - both the sight and the beautiful smell. It does the soul good - as does the sight of those delightful 'candles' fully ablaze on the Horse Chestnut trees.
0 Comments