Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Memories~

Just a moment ago, I was wondering whether I should just scrape this blog and like, just don't blog anymore (I don't know why) and suddenly, I remembered a few months ago, I had the same thought. At the time, I wanted to just stop blogging and then I started reading all my previous posts starting from October 2004. Back when I was still in Form 4. And, seriously, I've written so many things in this blog. It brings back so many memories. All our little misadventures in school, all our funny conversations, all our weird thoughts and thinking and all our 'fascinating' obsessions. Of course, then I just changed my mind altogether. No way would I erase all that. So, just a moment ago, I wanted to erase everything again and I thought twice. I definitely wouldn't want to erase the moment where SJ thought 'gergaji' was giant and that 'gergasi' was saw and tried to CORRECT me at that. It was hilarious. It's also funny to notice the changes in my speech through these few years. All my weird vocabulary and word play. All my pissed off moments (yes, those with all the bad words), all my ecstatic moments(yes, those with the smileys), all my confused moments, I've written quite alot of shit in this blog. Nah, not deleting this blog. It'll be around for as long as I want it to be. If ever I get the idea to delete this blog again, please, remind me of this.

»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
darling
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
honey
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
baby
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
sugar
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
cupcake
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
i'm not lezzie
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
i got the rose done
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
hey love
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
:D
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
gross
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
i dont like cupcake
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
hahahahahahaha
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
i got the rose done
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
it's done
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
show me baby !
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
it's done
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
^_^
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
gross
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
stop that freak
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
ahahahahahahahahahah
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
HAHAHA
u started it
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
don't continue it
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
ahhaa
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com sends:


[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen winks:
Play "Kiss"
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
*walks off*
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen winks:
Play "Kiss"
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
eh
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
don so gross ah
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen winks:

Play "Heart"

»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
i noe i'm hot and all
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
BYE
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
don't send me so much of love over the net
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
hello
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
i gotta go
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
-.-
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
ahahhaha
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
the toilet's calling my name
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
like
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
puke into me !
»[+£¥ÐĪǺ ΤӘЅћЇ¥Λ+]« http://evillvampiress.blogspot.com says:
*stabs u*
[[* MadHatter ! *]] the Queen says:
:D

Sorry, it's just that she just came online and I found this conversation really funny. And then I didn't reply her for quite awhile and she says 'Okay, you can walk back now'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments