Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WIP 6mm Battle at Brunkeberg 1471

...sorry if I shockt you with a change in scale;) I haven´t started a new 6mm project BUT I just had to show you some pictures I got from a fellow Swede that lives in the UK and are working on a stunning 6mm Battle at Brunkeberg 1471  project,

Its truly amazing and perfect nspiration for my own Kalmar Union War project that i hope will end up at this battle to at some stage...

Test base with 6mm Swedish allmoge troops, the rules of chooise will probably be Impetus.

Start of the terrain build

From a test game using painted card bases as units, Yellow for the Rebelles/Swedes and Red for the Union/Danish. Building in the centre are the St. Clare´s Priory.

Same test game, The Danes was attacked from several directions...

Parts of the Union/Danish fleet outsid Stockholm Castle


Scratch built Danish cog


Post a Comment

0 Comments