Holy cow! I just took a gander at my post history and this is post #250. Not only that, but as of yesterday, I've been banging away at the blog for 4 years. FOUR YEARS?! How does that happen? I want to send all my readers a huge THANK YOU for all the support, comments, and constructive criticism you've given me over the years, and as a token of my appreciation, I delved into the Closet of Doom to come up with something to use for the reward for a giveaway contest! How does a brand spanking new Stormraven sound?
As part of the planning for the Heresy-Era World Eaters, I'd picked up a Stormraven kit that I was going to use for conversion fodder to make a Stormhawk. Of course, not but two weeks later, Forge World announced their Storm Eagle, and suddenly the kit I'd picked up became superfluous. So, here's the plan - 1) if you're a follower of my blog, and 2) you post a comment on this post, on Sunday night (4/22/12) I'll randomly pick out one of you fine folks and send you a brand new, on the sprue Stormraven kit (sans shrinkwrap though, as I had opened it to ensure everything was intact and correct)!
Once again, a tremendous thank you to all of you who have followed along on my meanderings through the blogosphere, and I hope to provide you with many more years of hobby goodness!
Cheers all!
Joel
Mordian7th

0 Comments