Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scenery: Water Tower, Walls and a Supply Crate

This is a quick post of a few small items I managed to finish this week.  These are mostly recycled toys I found at a local resale shop.  These are meant to be scatter pieces, just to help fill out a table and add some interesting or useful bits.
Jack, Dawn and their car for scale
First is a tall piece, it's meant to be a water tower or similar.  Probably at a construction site or a farm or something.  It is a recycled Play-Doh dispenser, the base had some decent texture that came out with some paint.  I went for just a few colors, and lots of rust.
It's a tower...
Jack and Dawn check and see if there is any water...
Tower and weapons crate
I also have a Weapons Crate from Dark Heaven Bones.  It painted up very quickly, it's just a box after all.  I may get another couple of them and paint them in different colors for use as objective markers and such.  It's a bit large, but works well enough.

Jack is perplexed by the digital lock
That can hold a lot of weapons...
Finally, I have a couple of low walls.  These are hard plastic toys, no idea where they originally came from.  I picked them up with the tower, I love the second hand shop, the stuff is so cheap!
Some cover is better than no cover...
They should be useful on some tables
A bit of a slow week, but I was happy to get a few items off the work bench.  I love repurposing toys, these were easy to use - just some paint!

Post a Comment

0 Comments