*sigh* I went to MAC again.. well to check out the new collections that released! hahaha, it was in my planner so it was a "scheduled" thing :P
MAC in Lillyland released & so did the All Ages, All Races, All Sexes collection ^_^
- Pearlmatte face powder
- Resort Life lip gelee
- So Sweet, So Easy cremeblend blush
I also grabbed the close for comfort tinted lip conditioner (from warm&cozy) because I have been into trying to fix my lips lately! This one will cover up my bloody looking lips because they get so dry and then I pick at it and then my skin is bare and it hurts even worse than before -___-"
And from the other collection I got these two products -___-" I already have naked frost so no need for that lippie :P I almost passed this lipgloss up! I had to try it on and first it didn't look good because it's so opaque.. then I used my fingers to blend it in some more and then I was like YES! I love it!!! :D It's like a nude pink on me and I will use the lipstick under it :) ..although I should've waited and debated if I really needed the lipstick :/ but you girls know me... just cannot resist!
OH FYI, the lip gelees are like dazzleglasses but in a tube! OMG, the shimmer on that baby is like BAM IN YOUR FACE! haha xD And the best thing is, the size is ENORMOUS and it comes out of a tube so no double dipping your brush :P And I guess it'll extend the life of your lipgloss because it doesn't contaminate it? o_O
I'm working on an awards blog post.. haha! I'll probably do it during work or something if it's slow :P
I am also gonna get rid of my hello kitty palettes.. *GASPS* I know! I just figured I'm only keeping them as a "collector" kinda item, but I honestly don't like the frickin colors! They're so unwearable for me, or at least the too dolly palette and the lucky tom palette just doesn't really show up on my skintone! UGH.. so frustrating right? So I figured, I might at well let someone else have it to use because I know it's just gonna sit in my drawers right? Up on the blog sale it goes... *SIGH*
Goodnight! I can't sleep so I'm gonna try to organize my makeup area.. AGHHH, it's so messy in here! There's probably a REAL mouse living in the dust bunnies LOL!
<333
0 Comments