Aaaaaah~! Logged on to Friendster just now and somebody posted a bulletin saying that Alice Nine's full GRADATION PV was posted on YouTube! And she even gave a link! Finally! GRADATION! I LOVE that song so bad! I'm now waiting for it to load like a waiting person (´・ω・`)Yes, so I'm awake today and finally back to normal though yesterday was quite the peak of my depression but, I'm better now.
I downloaded Merry's Tokyo Telephone (Jazz Piano Version) yesterday. SO NICE! I love Tokyo Telephone and the song on piano is even better than I expected. They really jazzed it up good.
Went on YouTube yesterday and watched some Dong Bang Shin Ki videos (again) and I saw one that showed their house. SO NICE! I wanna live like that too! They have this ENTIRE room for their computers and guitars and keyboards and whatever else you can compose with. So jealous!
Watching the PV now. They look so Indies! o(≧∇≦)o
Anyway, I didn't go to church today, cause I hardly slept at all last night. I couldn't even open my eyes. Was reading Nana Vol. 11 cause SJ didn't send that to me. So drama, I tell you!
I'm still dying to buy that RM12.90 DeathNote DVD. RYE-CHAN!! When are we going to Sungei Wang?!
I need to go out. I'm so bored at home!
Jaaa~ I'm gonna go play piano right now. I'm really bored and I need to do something other than sit here and type.
0 Comments