Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bamba Bistro at Aguirre Avenue

Another area in Metro Manila that I've wanted to check out last year for their share of restaurants is Aguirre Street in Parañaque. Despite being the busy month of December, I managed to find some days to traverse the distance just to eat. Its usually the effort that makes it more fun.


Bamba Bistro was my first choice in the list since its the oldest, being around since 2014 at 55 Aguirre Avenue.


I surprised myself by being at the restaurant a little past 11:00 a.m. which means that I was up and about around 9:00 a.m., a rarity in my case.


The restaurant is homey, endearing and relaxing to stay at.


It was also full of Christmas decor with emphasis on this expansive " Christmas tree-looking " ornament on the ceiling.


The alfresco area for pet owners.


For starters, I had the Fabada Beatrice.


This has to be one of the tastiest fabadas I've had. It was generously filled with beans and bacon with every spoonful revealing wonderful flavours.


Next, it was T.A.S. ( That. Awesome. Salad. ) - " grilled prawns, salmon, fig mash, parmesan flakes, crispy potato strings, creamy balsamic ".


I like the delicate presentation of the potato strings perched on top of the lettuce.


It was beautiful, refreshing and best of all, tasted healthy.


My main course was Le Cochon Sliders - " crispy pork belly, red cabbage slaw, fried wonton, eel sauce ".


The sliders may look minuscule but each one was robust in tiered fillings.


This was sort of a prelude to more lechon meals in December.


It was absolutely delectable with the meat being so divine and flavourful. There was a bit of a lovely crunch from every bite and despite eel sauce sounding a bit off-putting, I'm sold.


Its pretty obvious why Bamba Bistro withstood the test of time while others in the restaurant-filled street didn't. Based on the dishes I tried, the food is excellent and service was brisk. People residing in the South are lucky to have this place.


Cost of Meal : P 1,025.00

Post a Comment

0 Comments