Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mini Target Skin Care Haul


I was at Target the other day for the sole purpose of picking up a moisturizer, and somehow ended up coming out with more than I had planned on buying. Girl problems much? As promised, I am sharing the few items that made their way into my shopping basket. I repurchased a holy grail moisturizer, and also decided to try two other skin care products which caught my eye while perusing the aisle.


The first item I bought is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer. I have been using this product for years, and I like it so much that I've never really looked for an alternative. This moisturizer contains SPF 15, and is suitable for my sensitive skin, although it is also marketed to work on all skin types. It is oil-free (so it won't clog pores), fragrance-free and is very light, and on my skin absorbs in under 2 minutes. I apply this under my face makeup in the morning or just on its own on days when I go makeup-free. It comes with a pump dispenser which I also really like, and most importantly it is dermatologist recommended (and not just tested)!


I also picked up the Target Up & Up Cleansing Makeup Remover Cloths which I believe are meant to be a dupe for the Neutrogena wipes, although I've never tried them. They are supposed to help easily remove impurities by providing a deep cleanse, and are infused with three different teas, including chamomile, which are loaded with antioxidants. Although I rarely use makeup remover wipes, for some reason these ones looked promising and looked like good value for money (30 wipes for $4), so I decided to give them a shot.


Finally, I purchased the new (or so it says) Simple Foaming Cleanser. After having tried their Moisturizing Facial Wash and really liking it, I wanted to try something else from their range and settled on this one. It contains Vitamin B5, glycerin, chamomile and geranium, and is free of perfumes and harsh irritants. This product also comes with a pump dispenser, which is always super practical.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how this products performs!

What products are you currently using in your skin care routine? Any recommendations?

Post a Comment

0 Comments