Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LeighSBDesigns; MerMay Blog Hop - May 7

 LeighSB Designs MerMay Blog Hop.



For more details hop over to Leigh's page


I am now onto my 7th post!
I was looking on my computer and found a few mermaid sentiments from
Imagine That! Digistamps

I decided to use them on a few simple cards - these are the final two:



Both include items from Leigh's Ocean Scenery Set, with a touch of colour from Copics - the weed and the bubbles.



Recipe:
  1. Kraft card blank.
  2. Layer of orange card.
  3. Scrap of paper with washi strips.
  4. Sentiment and bubbles, trimmed to size and with faux stitching using an orange fineliner.

Recipe:


  1. Pale blue card blank.
  2. Layer of green card.
  3. Sentiment and weed, trimmed to size and with faux stitching using a blue fineliner.
  4. Jelly fish and fish die cuts in green - never used before, so I will link to this to NBUS Challenge #14


I will link these to Leigh's MerMay Hop  



Happy Crafting!


Post a Comment

0 Comments