My newest novella, Her Dark Baron, is available!
Thank you to everyone! You've all been so supportive and encouraging during the writing, the typing, and the editing of this story. I'm so excited to finally see it up for sale! And don't forget... as an independent author, word of mouth is paramount to getting my name/books into the hands of readers. If you read, please offer an honest review on Amazon, at Smashwords, or at Goodreads! This author would be most appreciative!
I'm off to celebrate...well, just a bit. I've got a Christmas promotion post to write, some great authors to add to the ever growing
12 Days Of Christmas Reading, an Insecure Writers post and a
ROW80 post to ready for tomorrow, and a guest post to write for
Sommer Leigh's blog! There is truly no rest for the wicked, eh? Ha!
Have a great week everyone! ~ Nadja
0 Comments