Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Club Lounge at Crowne Plaza Galleria

Oinks: 

We checked in at Crowne Plaza Galleria last weekend for Achi D's birthday. And since our room was not yet ready, they invited us to use their club lounge. 

I should have known there will be food! I just had KFC so I was not really hungry. Who am I kidding?

The spread wasn't too grand but it was nice. It reminded me of PAL's Mabuhay Lounge but no Arroz Caldo. I was half expecting a voice prompt for flight PR 300 ready for boarding. We were the only people at the lounge that day.




Tried the Danish Pastry and Pan Au Chocolat. I wanted to get the croissant too but.... arrggghhh!!

Cute two bite ensaymada

There were also fruits. Finished the whole plate of kiwis. :P

 Tuna Canapes. This was good. I was just curious what it tasted like.

This was my favorite. Walnut Cheesecake with chocolate balls. I was so tempted to eat another one but Achi D reminded me of dinner in a couple of hours. Sigh. Drawback of being a little piggy.

Carrot cake




The little piggy.

Club Lounge Crowne Plaza Galleria
19th Floor Crowne Plaza Galleria
Ortigas Ave., Cor. Asian Development Bank Ave.,
Quezon City
632 633 7222

Post a Comment

0 Comments