Happy weekending, assuming that is a word. How are you? Did you have a great weekend? Mine was lovely. Yesterday was bliss. I'm currently fighting a sinus infection with modern medicine (yay) and decided to stay home and do 'nothing' except rest.
My husband left early in the morning to drive up to Boston to get our son and then drove back
on the same day. I was thrilled to not go because a) my back is good but not great and car riding just ruins any progress. b) I tend to be a huge buzz kill when there is work to do and get a little too bossy in the process. I believe my way is the best way and there lies the problem. Some people (husband) thinks his way is the best way.
Anyways I stayed home.
 |
| a good book, you should read it! |
I read my book, then I knit a bit, then I got up and did laundry -stretched my back, did back exercises and started all over again. I didn't cook either, I dug around for left overs for lunch and dinner.
 |
| thinking |
In the evening, I watched a ballet documentary on Hulu called
Ballet Now and knitted some more.
 |
| clean kitchen! |
 |
| evil black yarn to knit with, grr |
My family arrived from Boston around 9:36 p.m. and today (Sunday) my house is a complete mess of all sorts of stuff. Signs of a well lived life and a house full of family. Our son will be here until Tuesday when he returns to his apartment in State College.
My friends were over in the afternoon for some much needed knitting time together and now I'm about to kick back and watch another movie and drink some tea.
 |
| thunderstorm buddy :) |
How was your weekend?
0 Comments