Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Venetain ships

Hi gents,

Been landscaping the garden this weekend so not much done by me over the weekend hobby wise.I thought I would show off some of the ships that the War Office did a few months back.We left these with no fixed flags at the moment so they could be used in multi eras.

Now seven of these in my fleet.

Flag is a download from the web painted over by me.

Foundry figures.

I need to give this a Matt varnish to take the shine off the flag.

I am going to add some more ships for  earlier wars.

Phil Olley painted standard bearer.

Another of the downloaded flags

A raft going between the ships.

You can drop the monks into loads of eras I collect.

Good news from James Roach the Italian wars collection is underway.
More Napoleonic from the War Office next week and a big month for the Ottomans with figures being painted by me, the War office and Dave Jarvis.
Back to the garden now!
Best wishes
Willie
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments