Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Japanese Style Marinated Cod


The herby aroma and flavor of this dish are amazing. The ginger makes this mix of herbs different from other herbs mixtures. Little spice and fresh at the same time. 

Simplicity: easy

Time Consuming: 20 minutes marinated and 14 minutes bake. 

Taste: salty

Recommendation: as a side dish I recommend basmati rice and your favorite boil vegetable. 

I will make it again: Yes, I will. 


Ingredients: 

  • 2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped 
    2 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped 
    2 tablespoon scallions, finely  chopped 
    1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
    1 tablespoon soy sauce
    3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
    salt to taste
    4 cod fillets

Steps:

1- Mix parsley, cilantro, scallions, ginger, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and salt if need in a small bowl.

2- Place the cod in an oven dish and cover it with the herb mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes up to 12 hours 

3- Pre-heat the oven to 400° degrees. 

4- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until desire consistency. 


Enjoy it!

Post a Comment

0 Comments