Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finding Focus (and the sun protection factor)

Publicly:

I have stopped myself from whining.
I have stopped myself from being a grump.
I have stopped screaming and collapsing from small speedbumps life throws.

You will also note this means I have stopped blogging!

Ah - this is the week we take special note of in this house (if we are very smart). This is the week that is whispered about in our shared folklore here, folks. V and 'Salina conspire and then put on their special innocent faces when I walk around corners.

This is the week where, if we were smarter, we would learn to harness the power of the PMT and sell it to warring countries.

However, until we have the technology, the smartest solution is to aim it at a worthy cause.

Start with one neglected patch of garden. Observe and then lather up in sunscreen in anticipation.

Try to remember to take the blog photo before you actually start - it makes a greater contrast.

Attack with vigour. All that frustration and anger at anything does well with a weed theme. Especially those *&$^%$ weeds that break off at ground level and pretend they are pretty and all that carp. Use prongs and cusses to try and get the potential of them excavated from the ground.


If necessary, harness V power - not only does he possess brute force and a trowel, he has OCD tendencies which meld well with the really nasty beggars.

Apply lime, water and mulch. Repeat on all other garden beds (except the one around the side because its hideable). Don't take pictures because you forget.


Collapse - and then scream in agony.

Absolute proof that sunscreen really works - when you find that bit you missed...

Post a Comment

0 Comments