Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easy Model T55

In my quest for post war Soviet armour I picked up a couple of Easy Model T55 pre assembled kits. These are plastic rather than a die cast, an these two were painted in a 1991 Iraqi scheme, which of course is great for the desert, but not so great for European theatres. So time for a re-firb.
Straight out of the box.
Another thing I wanted to add was a Anti Aircraft MG. I grabbed a couple of AAMG's from the Matchbox/Revell T34 kit as they did not figure on the WW2 tank. I then drilled a hole with the modeling knife through the top of the turret in front of the loaders hatch. Dried fit until correct then glued. Job done.
Flat black primer to cover the desert sand.
Then blue-tac for the scheme I wanted and spray of Olive Drab number 2. Leave to dry for the night. Painting the Opel Blitz at the moment...

Post a Comment

0 Comments